Welcome to the Evangelista research group website!
- April 16, 2013,The paper Orthogonality Constrained Density Functional Theory for Electronic Excited States written with Phillip Shushkov and John Tully was accepted for publication in JPC A.
- April 9, 2013, A public beta release of PSI4 is now available!.
- June 2-7, 2013, Will attend the 7th Conference on Molecular Quantum Mechanics (MQM2013) in Lugano, Switzerland.
- September 17, 2012, check out the new Tully Lab web page.
- July 17, 2012, the graphic abstract of my paper on the similarity-transformed Hamiltonian appeared on the cover of Chemical Physics vol. 401.
- July 22-27, 2012, Will attend a Gordon Research Conference on Computational Chemistry.
- June 25-30, 2012, Will attend the XIVth International Congress of Quantum Chemistry (ICQC).
- May 17-19, 2012, Will give a talk at the 2012 Southeast Theoretical Chemistry Association (SETCA) conference.
- February 20, 2012, Accepted an offer from Emory University to start as assistant professor in the summer of 2013.
- December 27, 2011, Updated research page.
- September 26, 2011, Updated CV.
- July 11, 2011, my papers on alternative single-reference coupled cluster approaches is in the list of the Top 20 Most Downloaded Articles of the Journal of Chemical Physics in June 2011.
- September 1, 2011, will start a new postdoc in the Tully group at Yale.
- July 17-22, 2011, will attend and give a short talk at the congress of the World Association of Theoretical and Computational Chemists (WATOC) in Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
- June 16-19 2011, will attend and give a talk at the European Seminar on Computational Methods in Quantum Chemistry in Drøbak, Norway